Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Love me some Arm Candy



Who doesn't love Arm Candy?

We all do, and I have been looking everywhere for some new bracelets to accessorize my looks. I was shopping at fashion island a week ago and I ran across these bracelets I just had to get. I also found these bright yellow earrings which will go perfectly with a new Lush jumper I recently bought and you will get to see the look all pull-together sometime next week for sure :)

Also, I just posted the bracelets I'm wearing today on my instagram profile so follow me if you'd like to check it out: @alexa_espinoza

Please share your arm candy photos with me, I would love to see them! <3

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you! :)








6 comments:

  1. Love the skulls and the cross! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur blog..that the reason I nominated to Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Patty! I'm writing my post as we speak! Thanks for introducing me to the Liebster Award! Love your style and wish I lived in NYC!

      Delete
  3. the information found in the article below should provide you with some key insights into the best ways to keep the teeth and gums in optimal condition. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hasti Mit jati hai Aashiya Banane Me,
    Bahut Muskil hoti hai Aapno Ko Samjane Me, satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)